DIY Wire-Chicken Planter
Hi! Today I'm going to show you how to make your own affordable planter!
You will need:
1. A planter of some sort. Ours is a chicken-shaped one made out of wire that we found at Value Village for $4.99
2. Coconut husk. You can find this at your local hardware store or online at amazon!
3. The flower or herb of your choice. We ended up going with oregano.
1. Cover the interior of your planter with the coconut husk so that there are no empty spaces, but the inside is hollow.
It should look something like this!
2. Scoop dirt into the planter and pat it in with your hands.
3. Place the plant inside the planter and spread/press/add dirt as needed.